Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hairy Butter Crabs & Good News

WOW. So I went and had some Chilli Crab and Butter Crab and fried rice and Pork Spare Ribs @ Tiong Bahru tonite. Fantastic...a taste espolsion. Truely a delight.
If you come up to Singapore, I'll take ya there. Very Very good.

A few pieces of great news!

1. Matt Voerman and I have been outlining a book proposal for the last two months. We submitted the book to O'Reilly a coupla weeks ago and tonite we got the final approval - with the blessing of Adobe!!!!!!! We're STOKED! Look for it on the shelves come Christmas!
Its about Flex 2, so might not be bedtime reading!!!

2. We're going on a staff outing 26th - 28th August. To a private island!!!! We get to go to an island and we're the only crew there! All expenses paid, nothing to buy when were there....WOW! I'll make sure I take photos! Sooooo lucky!

Have had a slight case of 'Singapore Stomach' again! But thats to be expected to be honest! Just gotta work those new bacteria through the system! Body will be familiar with it all in no time...I hope!.

1 comment:

SR said...

Cheers Mate...I'm thinking a Sloth...or maybe a jack russell. Could always go with the turkey...oh! I mean Eagle!
Two tickets for Cat 69 please!!