Sunday, August 13, 2006

Final Hand Dryer Report!

So before you ask...no I dont have a thing for bathroom hand dryers. I'm just noting what I see. Hey Seinfeld ran for 10 years talking about nothing right!

So this hand dryer was the best hand dryer I've ever used!!! What was the criteria for judging? Well, dry hands in the quickest time without singing hair or burning flesh.

Kinda like a trouser press, without the press bit; you stick ya hands in the gap, and wooooosh, in about 6 seconds your hands are dry!! Amazing! I found these at Funan and the Airport!!

OK, OK...thats the last report on hand dryers. (I dont care, I cant see them getting any better after that one anyway!)
;)

1 comment:

mrlederhosen said...

Hey I used one of these yesterday! It was awesome, a COLD air hand dryer. The best one I have seen yet, like a hand air jaffle!